Learn the Why, What, & How of Clinical Practice
- Why movement based assessment is essential.
- What assessments should be performed.
- How to choose corrective exercises may be beneficial.
This is a participation based course. It will be a combination of lecture, demonstration, and active participation.
Date: April 4th
Location: Holiday Inn Waterloo/Seneca Falls, NY
Cost: Registration is $139 student, $159 practitioner.
We will cover:
- Postural and movement assessment – forming a hypothesis
- Decision making – testing the hypothesis
- Corrective exercise – Mobility, stability, movement patterns
We will work from the core out in this workshop. With focus on breathing, rib and spine positions, and with an emphasis of dynamic control of the core.
Instructor: Jason Brown, DC, DACRB
- Works in Private Practice and as part of RPI Sports Medicine
- Certified Member and Testing Director of Rehab 2 Performance
- Diplomate of American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board
- Teaches post-graduate courses for NYCC
- Secretary NYSCA & Alternate Delegate to ACA from NY
- Co-Authored 2 chapters in Craig. Liebenson’s Functional Training Handbook
- JBMT Self-Care Article: Abdominal Training From a Yoga Perspective