Lateral Agility & Power: The Frontal Plane as a Key Link in a Multi-Planar Approach
with Koichi Sato, ATC
Minnesota Timberwolves Director of Sports Performance
Washington Wizards, Cincinnati Bengals, Athlete’s Performance (now EXOS), and University of Arizona
Date: Saturday/Sunday, August 13-14th, 2016.
Time: Sat 11-6. Sun 9-1.
Location: RPI East Campus Athletic Village (Harkness Room and Varsity Gym). Park in D-lot.
Set GPS to 80 Peck Dr. Troy, NY.
This course is intended to be participation based. Please come dressed to move.
- Exercise Progressions for Fundamental Movement Skills
- Common Faulty Movements in Squat Pattern
- Corrective Exercise Progression in Squat
- Mechanics & Progression
- Crossover Step
- Decision Making Algorithm
- Finding the starting point in intervention
- Planning the intervention- What to do when
- Progressions/Regressions Video- Koichi from 2014 with Timberwolves
- How & why to think laterally