Today, I found myself with 2 back to back cancellations/rescheduled visits… what do you do with extra time in your day? While nap was high on the list… here’s a few things I found keeping me busy (& up to date). Thanks to the internet I was able to turn the lemons I was handed into something finer….
- Catch up on my subscription to Research Review Service. If you want a taste, here’s some free samples. RRS
- Logged into my Back Letter Subscription (thanks to my ISCRS membership) and skimmed April’s edition. Back for a more detailed review soon.
- Checked out the great Cubos blog. Always impressive. Going to miss having Jeff in Marietta with me this weekend for the R2P course. Really looking forward to working with him next month in Daytona Beach, FL. Not just for the weather, but an opportunity to share ideas with someone as well versed as Jeff.
- Shared some informal conversation with some great professionals (Perry & Mat).
- Remembered to clear my schedule to attend Dr. John Taylor’s seminar.
I love finding a few extra minutes in the day. In hindsight, I probably should have gotten away from this chair and my computer. I hear movement is good. Maybe I’ll do that next time.